I love the song "Soak Up the Sun" by Sheryl Crow. I love those lines in the song.
Last night I was cleaning out my jewelry box, and I have 8 pairs of silver "fashion" earrings. Some are small, some are big, some look twisted, while some are smooth. Some have some gold in them. Well they are all very nice, and I sure don't need anymore!
Sometimes taking a look at what you have, makes you realize how much you really have.
The more I think about this, the more I think I'll expand this to Ann Claire and Liam!!!! They both got so much for Christmas and are TOTALLY stocked up when it comes to clothes and everything else!
I bet I can make it to March 31, 2009 without buying them one new thing! My one exception might be that Liam will need new shoes before then!!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just wanted to say hi, I'm joining you on DIS and on my blog too :)
ReplyDelete