I've been taking inventory, and making one last list of things I might need before 3-31-09.
Right now it is just shoes for my little boy and a water filter for the fridge!
I'm going to try and be done with Wal-Mart, but there are a few things they sell there that I cannot get at my local grocery store! I will just need to make a list and stick to it!!!
I also have started going through stuff to see what I have! OH MY!!!!!
I have 6 liquid hand soaps from Bath & Body, 2 new facial scrubs that I love, 3 of my favorite lotions, 3 Bath & Body works Lotions, 2 Bath & Body Works sprays, enough anti-wrinkle creams to last me until I'm 85, 3 shirts in my closet still have the tag on, I have one sweater that still has the tag on..... (the list just goes on and on)!!!
Then I started looking at my credit card statements and bill payments in 2008. If I avoid Kohls in 2009, I could save over $1000!!! That number doesn't include my December Kohls bill!
Then I tallied up all the Gymborees, JCPenney's, Macy's, Bath & Body, Victoria's Secrets, etc and I got tired of calculating by the time I got to May 2008!!! Let's just say I can save quite a bit of money if I avoid these stores in 2009!!!!
I spent a fortune at Wal-Mart and Target, but I know many of those purchases were for food and diapers and household supplies.
I am going to avoid Target and Kohls in 2009, and only go to Wal-Mart with a list!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment