Saturday, February 28, 2009

February Went Great (almost)

I am so proud of myself. Yesterday was not the best for spending, but I'll get to that later.

I never went to Kohls or Target and I never went to the mall!!!! This is HUGE for me!

I haven't paid a Kohls bill in two months :) My credit card was much lower :)

Now for the bad news. I'm taking a graduate reading class and my two books totaled $36 at the beginning of the semester. I was SO happy. Yesterday when I started on the newest assignments, I had to buy more books, if I was going to be able to complete the assignment. Some are children's books and others are more teacher reference material. My total was $54. The good news is I'll have the books forever! They are good books and are not available at my school library or the public library.

Then my husband went shopping for the ski trip yesterday over lunch. He spent $165. However, I figure we will have the gear forever. Plus, we have been watching and watching the prices and everything was on clearance, so we proably did okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment