I made it one month. I even have been doing better at the grocery store. I avoided Kohls, Gymboree and Macy's! YIPPPEEE. I can't wait to get my credit card bill this month! $0 at Kohls :) :)
Here is my problem. We are planning a ski trip over my spring break. I've never been, but I NEED, a ski bib, gloves and a hat (I believe I have everything else). My husband needs gloves and a ski bib. I am very excited. My husband said he would get me the ski stuff I need for my Valentine's Day gift, so I don't ruin my "No Buy".
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Check out craigslist for the bibs, you'll find people use stuff like that once then decide they don't like to ski.
ReplyDeleteAlso, try to check out Target. Our store still has ski gloves, bibs, for 75% off. Or, perhaps you can borrow from friends/family that have gone before. The first time we went skiing, we borrowed goggles, etc. It can be expensive if you haven't all the gear!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're doing a great job!